AllHealth Network Pharmacy is partnered with the state as a COVID-19 vaccination provider. Please schedule your vaccination appointment online.
COVID-19 Vaccine Update
CDC now recommends an additional dose of the COVID-19 vaccine for moderate to severe immunocompromised individuals that previously completed the series of vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna.
New COVID Vaccine Guidelines for Immunocompromised People
The CDC recommends an additional dose of COVID-19 vaccine for moderately to severely immunocompromised people. This includes people who have completed a vaccination series with Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna and have:
- Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Your additional dose must be administered at least 28 days after your vaccination series has been completed. For eligible immunocompromised people, the CDC recommends the same vaccine as previous doses and recipients must be ages 12+ for Pfizer-BioNTech or ages 18+ for Moderna. Johnson & Johnson patients are not eligible for an additional dose at this time.
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them. If you are eligible, please schedule your vaccine appointment with the pharmacy.
How Do I Schedule My Second Shot?
Vaccination may consist of one or two doses depending on the manufacturer. When two doses are required, your second vaccination will automatically be scheduled 28 days after your first vaccination.
At Your Scheduled Appointment Time:
- Please come ready in a short sleeve or sleeveless shirt.
- Bring your face covering or mask and wear it when interacting with our staff.
- Please reschedule before arrival if you have symptoms.
- You cannot get the vaccine if you have had any other vaccinations in the last 14 days. Please remember you will not be considered protected until 2 weeks after your second dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Continue to follow masking, social distancing, and other protective measures.
- IMPORTANT Note About Appointment Availability: If there are no available appointments, the calendar on the location pages below will read, “No slots available.” We update availability weekly, please check back soon!